Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

A wonderful yarn store

This is the yarn store we visited last Saturday. I was so happy to be there. I have lots of new ideas. I found the perfect yarn for my kitchen curtains. There are 2 floors. One room is for discounted yarn, one huge room is a class room.
    Attached Images Attached Images A wonderful yarn store-kities-043-jpg A wonderful yarn store-kities-044-jpg A wonderful yarn store-kities-045-jpg A wonderful yarn store-kities-046-jpg A wonderful yarn store-kities-050-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude: We would all have been like kids in a candy store! Hope you bought some! Isn't it nice to be at home? Rest and relax. Shirley

3. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a good thing R. was with me. I would have gone broke. She keeps me grounded. I bought beautiful red cotton/silk yarn to make kitchen curtains with. I can't wait to go back. I am glad to be home. My garden survived, that is good. I am not so sure about the rest of the house, LOL. It looks as if a man has lived here alone for a week. Oh wait he did! I am taking today off to crochet, and hit the house tomorrow.

5. Likes Magnolia Blossom, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude: The red cotton/silk yarn sounds gorgeous and I bet it will look great in your kitchen! Can't wait to see the finished product. I am glad your garden survived. When Tom is here by himself, he puts the dishes in the dishwasher before I get back but does not run it. It is OK because he takes care of Lola and that is a very important job!

I am glad you are going to crochet today; after I travel I need a day or so to rest up before I start back to the routine.

Take care, Trude, and have a great rest of the day. Love, Shirley

7. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! It s a big place. Is there cotton thread #30? I did not see balls
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Lili is right. It would be like a kid in a candy store. I believe all the colors. So many. WOW! I hope you did get some yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooohh!!!! I can spend all day in there!!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    What state is this in? I am drooling over that yarn!

12. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    KL...I don't know about the thread, but there were so many things to see that I probably didn't see it all.
    Twinfaye....I am in Minnesota. The shop was in Maple Grove. We discovered that not only is there this store, but close by there are 2 others. My next trip to the city we will try and stop at them too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a 10 week internship at the Mayo clinic during my education as a RN. I didn't like the bugs but it was a great education. I think I could get back there to go with you to those stores. lol

15. Likes amanda liked this post