Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

Calling All Crochet Designers!

Calling All Crochet Designers!
    As some of you may already know. My sister and I had started a free crochet pattern directory- The Yarn Box. I want to invite all crochet designers to come link your free patterns on our site. What will this get you? We do our best to bring traffic your way. We link, share, and pin your patterns. We also have a newsletter that goes out to over 3K subscribers! Thousands of hookers browse the patterns linked at The Yarn Box daily. The site is growing rapidly! We have high hopes and big dreams for this directory and would love for all designers who create free crochet patterns to be part of this adventure - by linking, you help us grow... so we share all we can to help you grow too <3 Check out The Yarn Box!
    http://stitch11.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely site. Thanks for the information. I never know about sites like this unless someone posts the link.
    Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Love that broomstick lace cuff. On my 'to do' list as of now. Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been subscribed to the YARN BOX for well I am not sure how long! I love all the patterns you send it is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been there already and totally love the site, Thank you so much!! Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    I love looking at your site and I have liked it on my fb page. I also share links with my friends and family. The items that people make are so creative.