Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is April and I have only been crocheting for 2-3 years. I taught myself to crochet. I am always looking for new patterns. I look forward to everyones advice and suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to CT!! Everyone is friendly and will help if you need answers. And we love to see pictures of your projects.

Happy crocheting.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi April: Welcome to CT. I crochet baby blankets and some full afghans for Project Linus. I decided to try a shawl so am doing that this week. After ripping a bit I am on my way. We love to see photos of your work when you have time! Glad you have joined us. Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello April ! I am larisa. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. I have crocheted for over 30 years. enjoy it very much

Post Thanks / Like
    AudreyL: I have seen your posts but am not sure I have connected with you yet. I am 66, retired and have 4 grandchildren, 7,6,5,4. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus and make some full afghans for the boys ranch too. I went to a PL mtg today and got quite a bit of yarn for several projects I will go for them. Keeps me busy. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lili. It was nice of you for writing back to me. I am also 66 years old. I don't have any children. I have 3 nieces they seem like my kids. I do a lot of crocheting for other people I enjoy that. You never know what they are going to want. It is nice of you to make things like that for them. I am sure they appreciate it. A friend Audrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Audrey: I hit something and wiped out what I had written to you. I hate that! I bet your nieces keep you busy as well as making things for many other people. I made a hat and scarf for my 6 year old granddaughter last winter out of some yarn she picked out that was pretty expensive and it itched her. I learned on CT that I can use hair conditioner to take the itchiness out but have not gotten her to bring them to me yet! It was nice to get to know you and we will chat more. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Audrey. I love to crochet and the people here are the best ever.

Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops. Hi April!