Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Crochet

hello my name is Cookie. Everyone calls me by that name which is my nickname that my mother gave me. I have sign up a long time ago but I have never talk to anyone. I like to crochet because it seems faster to me. I am not very good at knitting. I have knitted a pair of mitten when I was young. I hope everyone is doing okay. Cookie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cookie!!! I'm glad to see you post on here. It took me a few months before I started posting myself. I love to crochet and learned from my mother and grandmother. My grandmother generally used bedspread cotton and my mother uses yarn. I do both but it took me years to get the courage to do the cotton, LOL. My grandmother also tried to teach me to knit but I hated it so didn't pursue that although I have thought about trying again. I even got some knitting needles at the thrift store so I could try. Now I'm the grandmother! HeHeHe!! I have 3 lovely grandchildren, a girl and 2 boys. Hugs, Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Cookie. That is a really cute name/nickname! Glad you decided to post and get acquainted with us.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Cookie! I am Larisa. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cookie: We are glad to have you here at CT. We share and chat away and learn much from each other. I am 66, retired, and have four grandchildren, 7,6,5,4. I crochet baby blankets and some full afghans for Project Linus. I did start a prayer shawl this past week and it is turning out well....Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We are glad you are here with us! Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need help with anything!

Glad to hear from you in the introductions! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi from Pa. I love to crochet very much