Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Picture of me I hope.

Arthritis has a hold on me today. Supposed to rain they say.Don,t think the picture worked. Will bring my son back & see if he can post it. Its of me & my 8 ft lilies at the corner of my house.Don,t know where I got them or the name but they are gorgeous & smell wonderful. Kind of red with white edges. Had to put up a trellis & then tie them to it.Haven't crocheted much at all because of my hands. Takes a long time to even get dressed.Enough complaining. Lots of people are worse off than me.

2. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    But those people worst than you don't live in your body. It is hard to live with chronic pain and other people's plight doesn't take anything from your pain. I hope you improve soon. Best Wishes!!!

4. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see the lilies! 8 feet tall. That has to be a record. !!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to see them too!!! Mine aren't nearly that tall!
    Last edited by DinahRoberts; 07-27-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    God bless you and may your health improve! Those flowers sound beautiful and you are too!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Arthritis has a hold on me today. Supposed to rain they say.Don,t think the picture worked. Will bring my son back & see if he can post it. Its of me & my 8 ft lilies at the corner of my house.Don,t know where I got them or the name but they are gorgeous & smell wonderful. Kind of red with white edges. Had to put up a trellis & then tie them to it.Haven't crocheted much at all because of my hands. Takes a long time to even get dressed.Enough complaining. Lots of people are worse off than me.
    Ladybug have you gone to the Forum called Pictures? That is where you have to go to post pictures I think. I don't know if you can post in any other forum or not. Keep trying to post them. We really want to see you and your flowers! They really sound so pretty.

So guess what I did yesterday... I have been wanting to take my fence down in front of the house because it is falling down anyway. I, !! , ME, !!!, took a hammer and went out to the fence and started knocking it down section by section. It is just lattice and I did almost all of it by myself! It fell down flat on the ground in 8 foot sectiions!! I called my son with the grandkids (3 boys!!) and they came back by and finished it for me. My yard looks so big now. The boys had a time knocking down what I didn't do. They were better at knocking it down than picking up the pieces when it was all down. That was not so much fun as tearing it down!! They are just 9 to 13 years old. My 6 year old granddaughter helped too and my daughter-in Law also. Now i am ready to tackle the 6 foot fence across the back of the drive way and the one on the other side across the front of the yard behind the lilac bush. I am leaving the ones between me and the neighbors along the sides and back . I really didn't think it would be so easy for me to take that lattice fence down. Now it will be so much easier to mow the yard! The 6 foot one will not be easy I am sure. Oh well I will have help because those boys love to tear down !!!!!!!! Thank God for grandkids!!!!!!!!!!!! XXOXOXOXO! SEE YOU LATER. PATTY
    Last edited by redhead; 07-27-2013 at 01:54 PM.

10. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: Hope it is not too hot out for your ambitious project. I am sure it makes the yard seem totally bigger and different. I always love to have a new look in the yard. I bet those boys just loved tearing down the fence. I can just see them doing it. Take care and have a great day! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    ladybug, I saw a post on posting pictures that Barbara has bumped up into New Posts. Go to New Posts and click on the thread about posting pictures. You can post pictures anywhere but putting them in Pictures makes them easier to find. At least that is my thought.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    ladybug, I saw a post on posting pictures that Barbara has bumped up into New Posts. Go to New Posts and click on the thread about posting pictures. You can post pictures anywhere but putting them in Pictures makes them easier to find. At least that is my thought.
    Thanks twinfaye, I didn't know you could post pictures anywhere. I am glad to know that. I learned something else I didn't know about before!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO redhead/Patty

15. Likes N/A liked this post