Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Hat Design Contest!

The new My Mountain yarns that we are now carrying are having a crochet hat design contest! And the best news is you get free yarn to make your hat! Just email linda.pratt@westminsterfibers.com and ask for your yarn. Go to their facebook page to see a color sheet of colors.

https://www.facebook.com/mymountain.us

Every entry gets a free tshirt! Is so cute as they are posting pictures on their FB of the entries. The contest has been extended to Aug 30th so hurry!! I am hoping to get mine in soon.

This is the same company that makes the new reflective yarn we are carrying in our Etsy store.

Happy Crocheting!!!

2. Likes Grandma Darlene, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried the linda.pratt email and it wouldn't work! What pattern do we use? I have been making hats a lot lately! Sounds like fun! Thanks! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Manda

Check their Facebook page maybe I pasted it wrong? This is a design contest so you have to make the hat design yourself The winner gets a ton of great prizes! And I believe there are runner up prizes too!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing this, I requested the yarn and will be making a hat, I 'll post when completed.