Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello

My name is Glenda I live in AZ with my husband and our sweet little dog named "Kitty" ... she isn't as confused as you would think. lol
    I have crocheted since I was six or seven ... I have crocheted for fun, to make gifts ...I have made what seems like a thousand baby afghans. And any number of other items and am always looking for new patterns.
    I recently lost all my patterns when our computer crashed ... I'm sure it wasn't my fault ... my husband seems to have different ideas. But one of the patterns I wanted to make for my daughter who lives in Spokane WA, it was a scarf with black and white spots like on a cow with udders for fringe. I'm hoping someone knows what I'm talking about and will tell me where to get this pattern.
    Well that is pretty much who I am ... Thank You and goodnight.

2. Likes amanda, mash52 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Glenda! I am Larisa. I live in Europe and make doileis and mats
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a firm believer that it is impossible for you to crash a computer! It was just getting old and tired and needed replacing Hope you can find the pattern. Will keep an eye open, because for some reason it does sound familiar. I started keeping my patterns and such in pinterest, or in drop box. Am hoping that will save most of mine for the inevitable "crash".

Try this for the pattern http://www.freepatterns.com/detail.h...00689&cat_id=1
    Last edited by rosieh20; 07-24-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We are so glad you are here with us and we also look forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Glena, Sure glad you have joined us. Sorry to hear about your computer. I will keep a look out for that scarf. Try crochetcentral.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Glenda! Welcome to CROCHET TALK, a family of friends that we try to help find what you are looking for, or might even have the pattern! Good luck! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!