Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Natura Yarn by Caron - 99 Cents!

I saw this sale posted on FB in a crochet thread. Check it out. 99 Cents is pretty cheap, and there are some lovely colors:

Mary Maxim - Caron Natura Yarn
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

2. Likes okwie264 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great price. I'll be honest, didn't think Natura was made anymore. I could swear (really shouldn't though, LOL) that I have a few old skeins that was in a huge donation to my volunteer group years ago of Natura. Now I have to go and look.

Thanks for sharing.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    Great price. I'll be honest, didn't think Natura was made anymore. I could swear (really shouldn't though, LOL) that I have a few old skeins that was in a huge donation to my volunteer group years ago of Natura. Now I have to go and look.

Thanks for sharing.

LI Roe
    I've never seen it in stores, like Joann's and Michaels. I did a little research, and I think it is the same yarn as the Caron One Pound skeins that they sell at Joann's and Michaels, for about $8.99. These Natura skeins are only 3 oz. though. Still, that is a bargain. You could get nearly a pound for only $5, (15 oz) if you got 5 skeins.
    Annette

Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Neither have I. But that's a good price anyway. I can remember (and this dates me now, oh no), when the 4 oz skeins were just $1. So I get real happy when I see prices that low.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    Neither have I. But that's a good price anyway. I can remember (and this dates me now, oh no), when the 4 oz skeins were just $1. So I get real happy when I see prices that low.

LI Roe
    Just a tip - I use the Caron One Pound quite a lot because it's a great bargain. I've found that it is not the softest yarn, but if you wash the completed item in your washer on cold, and then put liquid fabric softener in the rinse, like Downey, it turns out just as soft as the most expensive yarns.
    Annette

Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used it too, and when I have a 40% or 50% coupon too, it is a great price (the stores by me sell it normally for $8.99). And the same goes for RedHeart Super Saver, once washed with fabric softener, that eventually softens up too.

LI Roe