Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Patty pulled one on me!!!

Patty pulled one on me!!!-img_0489-jpg I received a package from Patty (redhead) and I was excited to see what she had sent for the yard sale. It was a small box and I thought maybe plastic canvas doesn't take up much room. Then I opened it and the prettiest Santa box I have ever seen was revealed. My heart sank! Oh Pattye you know that I will have to buy this Santa and I can't afford it because it is so beautiful that it will have to sell for a pretty penny. There was no info in the box and I was surprised that she didn't say this wouldn't fit in the box with the other things. I wanted to see what it looked like inside and there was a note with my name on it. She sent it to me as a present!!!! I cried and then I read the note. BTW crying and seeing are not compatible for me right now. lol I can not tell you how thrilled I am by this gift. And I learned another lesson with this gift. I have been in charge of the RAOK program and here was a gift from Patty to cheer me up about my eye. She didn't say it was a RAOK but it was. Then I remembered that I got a candy bar from Susan when she paid for her ornaments and that was a RAOK. And I got gifts from another when they sent their items so even without someone doing the program our group carried it out. I love this site and the wonderful people on here. Isn't it beautiful???

2. Likes N/A, GrammaJoe, DinahRoberts, LI Roe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is so cute, that was so sweet of Redhead to give you that. I always like things like that. Christmas used to really mean a lot to me.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty this certainly is a Gift of Love as it takes a bit longer then her other ones I believe. Its Gorgeous Faye and now what are you going to put in it???? Wrapped Xmas candy or small coasters? What kind of candy do U like?? We get a mixyure of wrapped candy.
    The Boxes I did were ones of a Santa on rnd like pic and coasters in top. I may start doing Xmas PC as this Box inspired my love of doing PC Rnjoy Dear Faye your deserving....Yaah you are xxooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, what a nice gift. I am so glad Patty did that for you. You more than deserve it!!!! You are the best and are always thinking of others. I love this site too. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: What a loving thoughtful thing to do for Faye. You are indeed a sweetheart! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I just know how much Faye loves her Christmas things!!! I couldn't resist sending her something to cheer her up. It started out to be just a Santa face ornament to hang on the tree but then when I settled on THIS project and took a closer look, I saw it was more than I thought...it was a box!! Neet!! I just decided she would like that even better than an ornament probably so I did it!! She has been through a rough spot and isn't completely out yet so she deserves something she likes to have and anyway she will remember MEEEEEE! iS THAT A LITTLE SELFISH OF ME? Maybe............. Love ya Faye and get well!!! I am still praying for you!!! redhead

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks so nice
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: Maybe it could be a recycled gift? HAHA. Just kidding! You are the best! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe a REGIFTED gift? Shirley

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lili TRY AGAIN......