Ok here we go! I really like some of these and have made several projects from them. Never tried the angels but love them so may try one of them yet. Attachment 5449Attachment 5450Attachment 5451Attachment 5452

This is pics of the front page and back page of 2 of my books The table runners: I have made 2 sets of these , the upper left one of blue and white and a set of the lower right corner one. The runner takes 3 sheets of 7-count canvas for the runner and 2 sheets for the coasters. I think they are beautiful. I gave the blue and white one to my friend.

The other book, is the front and back showing the Gingerbread village. It is really neat! I made the whole set and then gave it to one of my DNLs who is not my DNL now, wish I had it back!!! Hestoria what do you think of this set? They are also on 7-count PC, not the 10-count, 10-count is smaller. Did you now there is a larger size also called 5-count? I am not sure where to find it any more. Maybe you can find it on-line. I found a good web-site to buy my PC. I just bought some from a place called...EverythingPlasticCanvas.com . I will check on that to be sure I have it right. I am going to post some more pics.