Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Oh no!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no!!!!!

I just read that this will bill Ziva's last season on NCIS. I am crushed, just crushed I tell you. I want them all to go on for years yet. Boo hoo.

Judi G

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh....I love to watch NCIS!!! I want to watch them sometime from the very first season until this season. I get to see them on TV, but the marathons are all mixed up seasons!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they get someone good to replace her, I always Loved Kaytlin so much and just couldn't get to like Ziva.

Post Thanks / Like
    I often wondered if Ziva andTony would get together. I am sorry to see her go. Has Mcgee been losing the weight on purpose?

Post Thanks / Like
    I had read shortly after McGee started loosing so much weight that he was on some type of diet, but I don't remember what type now. I think he looked healthier before he lost the weight, but you know how Hollywood people are.

I love Ziva and hope they find a good replacement also. It takes a while to get someone settled in to a new role. I turn on the marathons and watch them over and over, I don't know what it is about this show, I have never been able to do that with any other show. Every once in a while I will notice a little zinger that I hadn't noticed before. It's the little funny zingers that make it good to me I guess. Plus there is just so much on TV these days that I just don't like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I love NCIS and have all the entire seasons up to now on DVD. She and Tony were perfect together and thought they should get together. I also think Abby is adorable, do you know she is really a blonde?

Hopefully, her replacement will be just as good.

LI Roe

PS Also love NCIS LA, Kensie and Dekes are great together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow, no I didn't know Abby is really a blond. I like NCIS LA too, but not as much as the original.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really liked the original too....I did find 'Kate' to be annoying but it took time for me to enjoy Zeva...too funny we talk about them like we know them. LOL...

Post Thanks / Like
    I love how Ziva would mix up sayings and Tony would correct her. I started watching right after Kate left. I love the reruns I always see something I missed the first time around. Gonna miss that Ziva wish they wouldn't take her off! Boo hoo!!!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to hear Ziva won't be back! Rats. I too like the relationship with Tony! I also like NCIS LA and Dekes and Kensie. I hate when the reruns come on mid summer. Same with Dr. Phil show. I hate having nothing to sit and watch and crochet to at 3 PM when it is 5 PM somewhere and I can have a glass of wine!!!! Isn't it funny how we do act like we know them?

Some people have gotten so involved with The Walking Dead, Mad Men, etc but I have never done that. One Sunday Tom and I sat and watched the last season of some gun shop show in Alaska. We watched all day and evening until 9:30 PM and then it said to be continued. I was so aggravated! You get wrapped up in some of the shows! Shirley