Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

more pictures maybe

Trying again.Attachment 5307Attachment 5308Attachment 5309Attachment 5310Attachment 5311

1 and 2 are the side and end of the wooden hinged box from the previous post.
    3 is the first time I ever did a picture on plastic canvas...no-one's house ...strictly off the top of my head (from inside of my head!!)
    4 is another pretty hexagon shaped box for which I do have the pattern and when I opened it ... it was full of big PC circles and smaller ones and other shapes clear to the lid! Wow! I thought I had found a gold mine!! Just more supplies that haven't been touched yet!!!!!!!! Now my head is spinning with thoughts of all kinds of things to make with that stash of PC!! Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! Way to go girl!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful things!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty! You do nice work! Did you have a pattern to go by? A couple of the frames that I did in plastic canvas: I put a piece of felt to cover the plastic canvas( where you would put the picture) I bought some iron-on snowmen that I ironed on the felt. I outlined the snowmen with paint and put a Christmas tree with ornaments and presents and an angel on one and on the other one I put a snowflake.(besides the snowman) I also have done 'tweety bird' in plastic canvas and put it on a shirt and wrote(with paint) 'Plastic Canvas Is My Bag' and on another shirt I have a picture of cats and flowers(in paint) and wrote(in paint) 'Friends Are The Purrenials In The Garden Of Life' I've done other plastic canvas too. Have you ever put a music button in between 2 pieces of plastic canvas? I vaguely remember doing that once. Have you ever done something in plastic canvas that you can put a lamp inside of?or a light? I haven't. I have done flyswatter magnets-with the saying-'For The Things In Life That Bug You" and Hug magnets-with a piece of paper in a window(plastic canvas)that says-'I wanted to send you something special but how in the world do you send a' (and then below the plastic canvas window(in yarn) it says 'HUG' So if you read the whole sentence, it says-'I Wanted To Send You Something Special But How In The World Do You Send A Hug' I've also done Bible magnets-some Bible magnets could open up like a book, other ones couldn't. The ones that opened I think said-(on paper) 'For God So Loved The World'

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe all the beautiful things you can do. I love all your work but those boxes take my breath away. You are a plastic canvas genius!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I can't believe all the beautiful things you can do. I love all your work but those boxes take my breath away. You are a plastic canvas genius!!!
    Hi Faye! Thank you for your nice complements .. No I don,t believe lam a plastic canvas genius!
    God I love this tablet! I can just speak what I want to type and it goes in here. This tablet does it for me! I just saw a speaker on the screen and tapped it and. started speaking what I want to say and it types types it for me pretty neat,huh? WellI just went back to thekeyboard! Can you tell? Forgot to space between words. This will take some getting use to. I will try it again.... I'm I'm back to using the speaker for a few minutes only I can't think as fast as I can I can type now . Thank God I think that was fast like like lightning and it took off typing like crazy!
    I started laughing so hard
    I think l confused the devil out of this tablet!,, l had to go back and erase some of it.! This fun though. HAHAHAHA. XOXOXO, Patty/redhead
    Last edited by redhead; 07-14-2013 at 09:44 AM.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Patty! You do nice work! Did you have a pattern to go by? A couple of the frames that I did in plastic canvas: I put a piece of felt to cover the plastic canvas( where you would put the picture) I bought some iron-on snowmen that I ironed on the felt. I outlined the snowmen with paint and put a Christmas tree with ornaments and presents and an angel on one and on the other one I put a snowflake.(besides the snowman) I also have done 'tweety bird' in plastic canvas and put it on a shirt and wrote(with paint) 'Plastic Canvas Is My Bag' and on another shirt I have a picture of cats and flowers(in paint) and wrote(in paint) 'Friends Are The Purrenials In The Garden Of Life' I've done other plastic canvas too. Have you ever put a music button in between 2 pieces of plastic canvas? I vaguely remember doing that once. Have you ever done something in plastic canvas that you can put a lamp inside of?or a light? I haven't. I have done flyswatter magnets-with the saying-'For The Things In Life That Bug You" and Hug magnets-with a piece of paper in a window(plastic canvas)that says-'I wanted to send you something special but how in the world do you send a' (and then below the plastic canvas window(in yarn) it says 'HUG' So if you read the whole sentence, it says-'I Wanted To Send You Something Special But How In The World Do You Send A Hug' I've also done Bible magnets-some Bible magnets could open up like a book, other ones couldn't. The ones that opened I think said-(on paper) 'For God So Loved The World'
    Hello Jeanne Marie, love your ideas! I will have to try some of them sometime . Can you post some pictures? I would love to see some of your projects. Love and hugs ,Patty/redhead

9. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty, I would be dangerous with that speaking app. I can talk way too fast and probably get in trouble way easier if I just talked and didn't have to slow down and type. I think any of those boxes would make a great Christmas present for anybody that you love and care about. Maybe someone in Tennessee?? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty. here are some pictures

Attachment 5377Attachment 5378Attachment 5379Attachment 5380Attachment 5381
    Attached Images Attached Images more pictures maybe-crafts-baby-blanket-etc-006-jpg more pictures maybe-shirt-jpg more pictures maybe-bible-magnet-jpg more pictures maybe-baby-blanket-002-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty. here are some pictures

Attachment 5377Attachment 5378Attachment 5379Attachment 5380Attachment 5381
    Attached Images Attached Images more pictures maybe-crafts-baby-blanket-etc-006-jpg more pictures maybe-shirt-jpg more pictures maybe-bible-magnet-jpg more pictures maybe-baby-blanket-001-jpg more pictures maybe-baby-blanket-jpg