Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

I am trying it again to post more pictures like I promised.

We will see how it goes today with more posting of my projects. Attachment 5303Attachment 5302Attachment 5304Attachment 5305Attachment 5306

Plastic canvas boxes made with 2 thicknesses of PC (makes them sturdier) and decorated with sequins and beads as I went along.The last one is a hinged wooden box that I painted (It was entered in the fair and won a ribbon) I should have entered the boxes, but didn't.
    Last edited by redhead; 07-11-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, your work is just beautiful! All of it I have never tried canvas, have eye balled it tho and want to give it a try!! And now I know who to go to for advice if I need help in getting started!!

Keep having fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    These Boxes are Beautiful,and the ed tin is Gorgrous, love the scenery, know zero about art I just know I like what I see. Have you ever did Saw's?? Have a Music Box with disc's and one is rusty: painting that how faulous. Thanks for sharing these. Whats next sweetie???

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, These are made with plastic canvas (except the little box) and no I have never painted on a saw. In fact I haven't painted anything in a long while. I have a bird house I started and never finished yet. I need to do that. There is a pattern in a painting book that I took the bird house from. It is gorgeous but I only finished 2 sides I think. I need to get back to it!! It stands about a foot high. I will post a picture when I get time. Right now I have to call the doctor's office and see if they will tell me what this rash is!!! I am itching to death on my chest, neck and back!!!! I hope it is not shingles or the hives ... had hives one time and missed work for over a week. My face and neck was so bad I was almost unrecognizable as ME! It hurt so bad too that I was in tears most of the time . Still don't know what caused them. Your friend, Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Have never done plastic canvas although I've seen really pretty projects that I like. But you did a beautiful job, how talented you are. I sure hope that what you have isn't bad. I really feel for you. Last year I had this insane itching on my legs below the knees, I would scratch until I bled. Dr. said it was as allergy, funny, I do the same things I've always done, same soap, same everything, and only on the legs. I had to take allergy pills, it worked, but slowly. It tried to start again but I bought the generic brand of Phisohex (I think that's how you spell it) soap and just scrubbed my legs really good and rinsed in cool water, let me tell you I know how you feel and I feel so sorry for you because its miserable. Get well soon.