Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Heather and I am from Upstate NY
    I have 3 kids and I knit and crochet whenever I get the time! I am self taught and only have help during the winter months when the local knitting/crocheting group meets. I have so many patterns I want to try. I will never get to them all.

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Heather: Welcome to CT. I am 65, retired and have 4 grandchildren. You are a busy lady with 3 kids! Mostly I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus but like you, they only have meetings in the fall and winter. I broke my hip in August 2012 and since then I have been crocheting like crazy! The gals on this site are all wonderful and helpful so just post if you need help and we will be there. Show us pics! We love to see what everyone else is working on. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Heather Im from Minnesota, married, 1 adult son. Crocheting & donating mostly. Like small sew projects. Will never get a hold of
    internet lingo. Senior Moments (73) Pattern oh you could trade with some one or sell them?? , I do small quick kitch mat,potholders
    Amurigurmis, Baby Blankets, premo hatsetc. Glad you join and join in any form or ask for help etc. CT Friend Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome here Heather! I am Larisa darling doily maker LOL
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Pa. Nice to have you with us and I hope you enjoy the forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We are glad you are here with us and look forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Heather!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Heather I am Anne..I also live in Upstate NY..I am Port Jervis..are you anywhere close? I was born in Northern NJ..but moved here 25 years ago..then moved to TN and back again..lol. I love to crochet and also have 3 pretty much grown children. I just recently became a grand mother which I love being. I hope you enjoy it here and if you need anything just ask. hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the welcome!! Most of my items are crocheted/knit for someone else. I have a pair of wrist warmers I made myself! lol Anne, I am a little further upstate... I can see Canada from my house I am from a town a couple hours from where I am now. I did live in South TX for a few years where I could almost see Mexico from my house... What a difference between the 2!!! haha

11. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending you a warm welcome from FL. Mother, GM, and GGM. I crochet and knit. Busy
    making Christmas gifts at the moment. Trying to get a good start as a lot goes North.

Jewels/ Julie