Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to introduce myself as virginia from nova scotia.

Hello, i am an avid artist, but do like crocheting simple things and a bit of knitting.
    I have been seeking the pattern for sunbonnet sue, but to no avail.
    Please drop in and say hello. Virginia

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. I have seem the pattern for sale on amazon but have not seen it free anywhere.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Virginia to CT. Someone will find you the pattern very soon. I make baby afghans for Project Linus so I am not a good one to ask! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi shirley, very glad to meet you. Hope we can keep in touch. Know i will learn lots from all you smart ladies. Virginia

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for greeting me. Know i will find the pattern eventually. No big deal. Keep in touch. Virginia(jen)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! I live in the state of Oklahoma - US of A. Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Virginia: I am 65, retired and have four grandchildren! I make baby blankets for Project Linus mostly. I broke my hip in August 2012 and crocheting was good therapy for me as it gave me a purpose. There are wonderful people on this site and I have learned so much. Glad you are joining us. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Virginia, are you looking for a crochet pattern or a quilting pattern? My daughter bought a new sewing machine today and was looking on the internet for quilting patterns. She just typed in what she was looking for and it came up on the screen with about 75 names. She'd pick the one she wanted to look at and it would come up with the completed picture, how to put it together ,how much material she needed everything to complete it. I have seen a crochet pattern but my brain is over loaded right now and I don't remember where . Welcome to the group, someone will find the sunbonnet Sue for you. Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like

sunbonnet sue

Quote Originally Posted by Texas transplant View Post
    Virginia, are you looking for a crochet pattern or a quilting pattern? My daughter bought a new sewing machine today and was looking on the internet for quilting patterns. She just typed in what she was looking for and it came up on the screen with about 75 names. She'd pick the one she wanted to look at and it would come up with the completed picture, how to put it together ,how much material she needed everything to complete it. I have seen a crochet pattern but my brain is over loaded right now and I don't remember where . Welcome to the group, someone will find the sunbonnet Sue for you. Margaret.
    thanks so much texas, and yes it is knit or crochet pattern. there are lods of them on the pc but you cannot download them, but you can quilt patterns. wonder why? thanks jen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Virginia! I am not artist but programmer. I crochet doilies. Do you know broom dolls or crochet crinoline ladies? May be they are what you are looking for == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן