Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Fat bottom purse

does anyone have the pattern for the fat bottom purse? I have searched and searched and can't find it. I'd appreciate it if someone would give it to me. I think it is very pretty. Is it very difficult to make?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.hold on I am going to find the tread it is on..kk. Oh and it is chart..READ the whole thread..I helped Lawana figure out he straps to it. No it isn't hard once you do one..but YOU must COUNT..if you don't ..it isn't going to be right..brb.

3. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok here is the tread I started..but Like I said..read all the post ..I did a chart of my own for straps.lol..but don't laugh ..

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...-revision.html

5. Likes amanda, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bumping this back up ..it is a double post about same subject.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to an actual pattern for this purse that I found, not just the graph:

Best Patterns: Free Patterns
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

8. Likes NanGreen, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all. I really appreciate it. I have already made two of the market tote bags and really like them. turned out really pretty. My husband said that I am addicted to crocheting and I guess in a way he is right. It is my stress reliever. Thanks again.

10. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
    Here is a link to an actual pattern for this purse that I found, not just the graph:

Best Patterns: Free Patterns

Wow..that is made totally different than the charted one but it is interesting and the results are almost the same..except hand on purse would be different than I do..but I think I might give this one a try too..thank for sharing this ..

12. Likes Magnolia Blossom, buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    Wow..that is made totally different than the charted one but it is interesting and the results are almost the same..except hand on purse would be different than I do..but I think I might give this one a try too..thank for sharing this ..
    You are so welcome. I don't "do" charts and always want a picture and a written pattern. Even step by step tutorials with pictures if I can find it.

I just got through making this bag, in fact I've made two of them. They work up very quickly, and only take a skein of yarn, about 280 yards. It's called the Perfect Fit Hobo bag. Here is a link if you'd like to check it out.

Crochet Spot » Blog Archive » Crochet Pattern: Perfect Fit Hobo Bag - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

14. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually I was going to write the pattern down for the fat bottom purse including the handles, and how to fold it ect..but I just don't have the time to do the things I want to do lately. But if I get some time I will give it a whirl. At least the purse body would be good..and that is easy.

16. Likes Magnolia Blossom, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like both of these bags. Have started Anne's already. Love bags lately- Thank you both and if you find any more good ones, let me know, please Lawana