Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone

I ordered the beginner knitting kit. I never tried before.I taught myself to crochet from a library book 20 years ago and I consider myself pretty good but still makes mistakes. I always rip it out when I find one because it has to be perfect and I am not like that with anything else. come see my messy house.I wanted to learn knitting because a lot of blankets look so beautiful.Is it hard to learn ?I like crocheting because its fast. which do you like better? one more question. does anyone have a good edging for a crocodile stitch baby blanket? Thank you Terry

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Terry! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker but I crochet
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Terry I know I saw edgings some site on here. I pinned some to my Pinterest Board (embroidert,edging??) Go to Pinterest and put in my name Susan M Jensen and should come up. Or just put in crochet edging and see what you get, Im having laptop trouble so slow etc. LOL WELCOME sorry I should have said that first thing?? HAPPY 4th of JULY

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Thanks so much for joining us! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance and feel free to jump right into the conversations when you have some time!

I have not learned to knit. I tried one time, but have not tried again - maybe some day. We do have members on site who knit, though.

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Terry: I know how to knit but it frustrates me and I hate to count! Crocheting seems like you say, faster, and if you have to rip out it is not such a huge task. Crocheting to me is very relaxing. Knitting is work but there are so many on this site who love knitting. I make baby blankets for Project Linus and have been doing that since August 2012 when I broke my hip. I also make full afghans for other groups. Show us what you are working on!! Have a great 4th of July! Shirley