Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

filet tablecloths - tips

.For those of you that want filet patterns but not squares. You are leaving some beautiful patterns out. Here is what I have done this works as long as the square doesn't start in the middle. Because I have a hard time following the graphs enlarge them. Figure how many blocks wide you want the tablecloth then copy the blocks put them side by side then tape them together. I make another copy after tapeing then together. If I want it 4 blocks wide and 6 blocks down. I make my pattern 4 blocks wide. Then just followed that until I have it the length I want it. If I can do it so can you. I hope this makes sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for good idea! I do not print patterns but I enlarge picture at the screen and move it when I crochet row. Another way I use paint editor and draw dot where I stopped crocheting.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I do a lot of filet tablecloths and table runners and dresser scarfs. I make a copy of the chart on the printer and then I can mark my patterns. The charts are hard to follow once you gat used to them. Audrey