Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from Sunny Florida

Hi everyone, my name is Tampa Doll and I live in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. We are on the west coast of this beautiful state. I can not really say Sunny Florida, as it has done nothing but rain for the last 3 days.

I was taught to crochet and knit by my Mom, but could never really get Crochet. In 1991, I need a wedding gift, so I picked up the crochet hook and have not put it down since.

I love to read, Julie Garwood (FBI Series) and Catherine Coulter (FBI Series). I love murder mysteries with a little humor in them.

I have been looking for a new forum and I think I found what I am looking for.

2. Likes GrammaJoe, missro007, claire st james liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I crochet doilies. Sometimes I make mats but still feeling bad after vacation
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the Hello. As my name states, I love to make dolls. I dress Barbies, 5" to 14" babies and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Hope you enjoyed yourself

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello & welcome!

We are excited to have you here in the crochet forum! And, we can always use some members who also knit in case someone has questions!

Please make yourself right at home here! We look forward to reading your posts and seeing some of your work, if you would like to share with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Welcome to Crochet Talk. We all love to talk and share and that makes it fun. If you need anything in the way of patterns, advice etc. just ask and someone or ones are bound to know. I am 65, retired and have 4 grandchildren. I make baby blankets for Project Linus mostly. I have a Kindle and read quite a bit. Some books I pay for but usually download the free ones. I am getting ready to read the newest book by the fellow who wrote The Kite Runner and A Thousand Suns! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the nice welcome. I do both knitting and crochet. I am also retired and spend most of my time crocheting.

I have been looking around and it does seem like a nice place. So again thank you for the warm welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! I work full time and do not have time for my crafts... My friend lives in Spring Hill Fl
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the people, conversation and ideas here. Have been a fly on the wall for many a year, viewing your work. Lovely! Glad you joined this group. Enjoy! Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.