Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Sale items

Post Thanks / Like

Sale items

I am ready to mail these sale items. I am not sure what price to put on them. I'm not good at that. Any suggestions wouldAttachment 5179Attachment 5180Attachment 5181Attachment 5182Attachment 5183 be welcome.

There is a picture of all , and then heart shaped boxes and then eye glass cases and key rings and more glass cases and key rings and then coasters with storage boxes.
    Last edited by redhead; 06-29-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, These are so nice.. I have no idea how to price them, but had to tell you how much I love them. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I am with Kathy on this..they are beautiful but alas I know nothing about pricing..I love them all though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work Patty! Just admiring your lovely work!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    These are really pretty! They look very nice! Generally, a price foundation to start with is at least double the cost of your materials to make them. Then, you need to consider how much time it took you to create them. Items which take more time, then I would charge more for. Have you also looked online to see what other people may be charging, like on Etsy? This can give you some ideas for pricing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love all of them!! it depends on where you live and the income of the county where you are at. I would maybe say $5.00 for each.
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    They are all beautiful and I know how long it takes to make Plastic Canvas items. You have hours and hours of work there.
    Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, Patty, I guess you aren't reading all the posts! I have told everyone that they can NOT send any crocheted Holiday things for the sale. And you Miss Smarty Pants try to get around the rule with Holiday things that are not crocheted. Do you honestly think I have the will power to sell those Santa coasters??? No way!!! I want them!! I have the feeling that the money I make from the sale is going to all go to the meeting fund. People, I am no longer going to be able to make pics of your donated items so if you would do like Patty and show us what your are sending it would make life easier for me as the deadline is getting closer. Patty, I guess it isn't your fault that I have a problem saying no to Christmas things. Just all of you know you are contributing to the delinquency of an elder!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, you did great on your plastic canvas work!! Wishing I could help you with the pricing, but that's one area I problems with too!!!! XOXO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Patty, Patty, I guess you aren't reading all the posts! I have told everyone that they can NOT send any crocheted Holiday things for the sale. And you Miss Smarty Pants try to get around the rule with Holiday things that are not crocheted. Do you honestly think I have the will power to sell those Santa coasters??? No way!!! I want them!! I have the feeling that the money I make from the sale is going to all go to the meeting fund. People, I am no longer going to be able to make pics of your donated items so if you would do like Patty and show us what your are sending it would make life easier for me as the deadline is getting closer. Patty, I guess it isn't your fault that I have a problem saying no to Christmas things. Just all of you know you are contributing to the delinquency of an elder!!
    Faye, are you serious? No Christmas items?I am sorry, I must have missed that post. I will just leave them out of the box I guess. Unless you are pulling my leg???? Let me know about it before the latest date to mail them. I really am sorry....I would have put my time in on something else had i known that. I know it would have been faster to crochet them anyway! Crochet is way faster isn't it? Somehow I believe you must b e kidding me because you said you want them. Will you take them as a friend gift from me? You can have them if you want them with my blessings. Maybe I can make a couple more coaster sets that aren't Christmas related. I have plenty of patterns for others. Did you see the pumpkins? Good for Thanksgiving.XOXOXOXOXO, Patty/redhead

11. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post