Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newcomer

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Newcomer

I am a newcomer to this forum, but I have crocheted for years. I have crocheted lots of dishcloths, bookmarks, scarves, pads for my cat to sleep on, afghans, etc. I enjoy crocheting allot and I am always looking for new patterns and yarns. I have other interests, including knitting, card making, sewing, stained glass, and gardening. I am retired and enjoy it allot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and you will fit in here with the rest of us. We love crocheting but we all do a lot of different things too. If you go to the forum page you will see links and resources and there you will find so many patterns that you can stay busy for years. We talk about anything but if you love to garden check the "how does your garden grow" post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Miss Sue! Greetings from Annapolis

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Miss Sue, this is a great community lots of good advise if you get stuck on something in a project, and lots of funny sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! It is a blessing to have you here on site with us! Make yourself right at home, here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Miss Sue: Welcome! I am 65, retired and have 4 grandbabies. I have done crafts all my life, but now I am crocheting baby blankets and afghans for Project Linus. Sounds like you keep busy! We would love to see pictures of your projects! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your kind comments. You all have made me feel welcome and I look forward to getting to know you all better.