Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Need some help, please!!!!

I am trying to create a pattern and am running into problems. I printed the picture out onto a piece of grid paper, but can't seem to get the stitches counted right. I am trying to crochet the Shriners Emblem into an afghan to be raffled of to raise money for the Shriners. They do so much for children at no cost to families and I want to give back. Does anyone have a pattern for this or can someone help me figure out how to grid this correctly? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this post and see if it helps. http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...via-excel.html
    Hood luck, if this dosent i am sure someone can help

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much for the links. I have tried them previously, but with no luck. I can read any crochet pattern, but creating one is turning out to be pretty tricky and frustrating. Hopefully, someone will be able to help me get this figured out or even possibly show me where I can send the picture and have it done. That's how I found the Harley Davidson pattern I have. Please, don't give up on me. I really feel that there is someone out there who can help me

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone (Shaddy I think) posted this link a while ago, have you tried that one? // knitPro web app

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I did look at that one but it is mainly geared to knitting not crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like