Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: purple-ming

Post Thanks / Like

purple-ming

my daughter sent me a pattern on site: purple-ming-tata-children-clothing, and there is a purple top for a little girl, but no instructions in English. Can anyone help. and thanks in advance. I am not very good at reading from a sketch pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this pattern available on line? Someone should be able to either translate it (you may be able to thru google translate), or someone should be able to help with the graph

Post Thanks / Like
    if you go to the site it will show the picture of the dress. purple-ming-tata-children-clothing. I am not sure what language it is

4. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry, unable to find the site as "purple-ming-tata-children-clothing" when I put .com behind it. usually other countries will use a different ending to their websites. So if you could give me the complete website I will try to look at the site and see if I can help

Post Thanks / Like
    here is the full site: I couldn't copy so I wrote it http://crochet101.blogspot.com/2013/...-clothing.html and thank you for helping
    Last edited by strawhat29; 06-19-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: the full site didn't come up

Post Thanks / Like
    crochethttp://crochet101.blogspot.com/2013/06/purple-ming-tata-children-clothing.html

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, whoa I give up!!! I was able to track down the original site (I think) anyway, the graphics are a bit clearer
    ¡¾ÀÖÎݳöÆ·¡¿¡ª¡ª×ÏÃù£¬¶ùͯËþËþÒ£¨201314£© - Ô¼¶¨ÀÖÎݵÄÈÕÖ¾ - ÍøÒײ©¿Í

But beyond that, I was totally lost. I believe it is Chinese and not at all sure about the symbols, I could guess, but it would be speculation is all! But it is a beautiful little top, and it looks like they are using the Pineapple stitch possibly (well, I think since I don't have experience in it,but it kinda looks like a pineapple ) I really think that someone could come up with the pattern tho, since I believe they are showing the repeats of the pattern. the x I am sure is a SC, the dots I believe are chains and the single line I think should be a double crochet. I wish I could be of more help, but perhaps someone else can. It would be a wonderful challenge for sure!!

It is in Chinese, but the translation didn't come up with the pattern, only the graph
    Last edited by rosieh20; 06-19-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    that is what I thought too... I will keep looking thanks again.