Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Jane ..Fat bottom purse with revision

Jane and who ever wants this I had a problem figuring it out how to put it together..but after I did it is simple. I made some revisions and instructions on this chart to help. Hugs Anne

Jane ..Fat bottom purse with revision-fat-bottom-purse-revise-instuctions-jpg

click image twice and it should get bigger..and right click and "save image as" and you can put it on your computer..if anyone has a problem doing this let me know..I will post it up a different way..got to run to post office..bbl

2. Likes SweetARoma, missro007, okwie264 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't see how to make the handle?

Post Thanks / Like
    I will try to chart it out for you Lawana..give me tonight to do it and I will get back to you on it kk..

5. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..NOW Lawana hon..I am great with computer stuff but NOT with charts and patterns..hope you can follow this and DON'T Laugh to hard..lol

Jane ..Fat bottom purse with revision-lawana-chart-jpg

OHHHHHHH ..at bottom I goofed a bit..it says..ch 2 sc in every stitch..it should read..ch 2 up..then sc in ever stitch around..do 5 to 10 row ..ect

Oh and click on image 2x it should come up bigger and then save it.
    Last edited by me2la; 06-17-2013 at 11:56 PM.

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You literally drew me a picture! lol Thanks. I've already started one and it is looking good. Thanks so much! Hugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem hon..I just couldn't think of another way to tell you how to do it..I just really do suck at making patterns..and I don't see one on the internet for the strap..I looked at it and got it after a fashion..I did however have to go back online to figure out how to fold the dang purse and get it going right..lol..after that it was not hard. hugs Anne

10. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am almost finished with the 'body' of the purse. Looks strange. Hope it looks like the pic when I'm finished. Looks kinda like the start of a bag holder now! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Just remember to folded it in half length wise in other words the long way..then gather..that is the mistake I did..I did short end to short end..and sewed the sides..did the front panels and tried about 3 rows of the strap..ugh..then I realized.."wait this don't look right..lol" I had to go back on line to find how it was done..dang and let it all out again..one is finished now..and I am working on a flower..it is coming out nice. I add 2 rows of purple on each side of my purse..and now I am making a white, lavender and purple from purse in flower..the flower will have 6 rows of peddles..I am out doing myself on this flower..lol..hugs Anne

13. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawana..this is where I got it from..had to find the blog..here ya go..and yeah they are better lined..got to line mine now..as I wasn't thinking about that..

Bend Beanies

scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see purse

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I feel like an idiot but I need a written pattern to follow. Do you have one?

16. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post