Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Tennessee, between Nashville and Knoxville
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all from Tennessee

Hi, My name is Gmoni and I am so happy to become a member of this forum. I hope to make a lot of new friends as well as learn new things. Thanks for the welcome.

2. Likes Grandma Darlene, Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Gmoni..I used to live in Kingsport TN..but I am in upstate NY now. I miss the south even though I was northern born and raised..it became home to me for about 10 years or so and I grew to love it.

Please feel free to jump right into the group..we are all very friendly and helpful here..and we love to share our creations as well as patterns and tips and much much more. We are also having a group meeting In Pikesville Tn June 2014 ...check it out on the boards..we are going to have a ton of fun, and you are also invited to come along..Looking forward to getting to know you better..hugs Anne /me2la

4. Likes Gmoni liked this post

Tennessee, between Nashville and Knoxville
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome and so glad to "meet" you. I would love to attend the meeting you all are trying to arrange if I can get out of work should I still be there. I am hoping I can retire one day but, of course, not now. Social Security is a joke and with the way things are going, I may be working for awhile yet. I was born in Brunswick, Georgia and raised partially there and Savannah, GA. My heart is still down there in Southeast Georgia. I was brought here to Kingston, TN for a job and when the boss closed his business, he did not make provisions for me to go back home. I hope to go someday.

I love to crochet and sew and I am so interested in your forum.

6. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well feel free to jump right into any post..we are truely a great bunch here..Sunday and Saturday is a little slower here..and since it is Father's Day it may be even slower..but hang in there..it will pick up..

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk Gmoni!! Hoping to get a chance to meet you next year, since we will almost be in your back yard!! Enjoy your time here at Crochet Talk and looking forward to seeing some of your work!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Group happy crocheting
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I posted to another of your posts under another category, but I didn't mention I will be in Dickson, TN later this summer for my great nephew's wedding. Dickson is about 40ish miles west of Nashville .
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gmoni! I am Larisa. I live in Europe and make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    When I lived in Atlanta I knew a lady named Larisa. I think it is so beautiful. Which country in Europe do you live?
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but ukraine. It s ordinary name here
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן