Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

G'day...Calling any Aussies out there

I am hoping there are some other Ozzies out there that are into crocheting/knitting and perhaps being able to start up groups as in USA.

I know it is a vast country and not likely that many ladies will be in the same area but its worth a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah comeon, i am sure you can find some, if not alot out there! If i lived there i would join you for sure! But meanwhile it will stay a dream that will hopefully come true somwday! Meanwhile good luck and dont give up, you will find gobs of people to join you!! Just dont forget us

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea! No matter where we live we would all benefit from getting together with other crocheters. Good luck with your quest! Maybe, ask at a community centre, church, or a senior centre for finding a group in your area?

Post Thanks / Like
    No, of course I wouldn't forget this forum! So far I have enjoyed all the topics & replies. Its just that when you have yr swaps & get togethers its not possible for us to participate so I thought if we could get together here..... Its out there now so we'll see. No big drama !
    There are Country Women's Assoc & many other groups around but I just thought an on line would be fun. Distances are difficult & lots of communities isolated. Also a lot of older people haven't got transport to get to these craft groups yet we could exchange views on loccal subjects, on line.

5. Likes Anaisa, rosieh20 liked this post