Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

labels for squares

Here is a start for the labels for my squares. I worked so hard to get these typed and then I printed the first batch and they were flipped but all out of line. I finally got some printed ready to print on the transfer paper. Maybe I will eventually get what I wanted. My Word Perfect program that I like is not working so I am struggling to get it right. I may or may not use these I haven't decided yet. labels for squares-labels-crochettalk-meeting-squares-jpg

Remember the letters are backwards so you can read when you print them on the label. Sorry it is sideways on the post.
    You can read it if you hold a mirror up to it. It says" Crocheted with love by redhead/Patty 2014"
    Last edited by redhead; 06-14-2013 at 12:32 PM.

2. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty I worked these up for you and they will print out..not sure if you like them or not..it was just a thing I wanted to try..I think I will do a version of this for mine

I know they are big now..but they are for a full size page..they print nicely..I tried it.

labels for squares

Post Thanks / Like
    NOW..here is what you do..hoover over the image..and right click your mouse..save image as..then you put them where you know where they are in your files..and then print..hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderfully done ladies!! I like them both . Are you planning on sewing these on the squares or just pinning them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne and Patty: both are great. I love them!!!!! Could just pin them on but at Project Linus they tack the 4 corners and they seem to stay really well.

7. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rosieh20 View Post
    Wonderfully done ladies!! I like them both . Are you planning on sewing these on the squares or just pinning them?
    The website I found the instructions for "mirroring" showed them ironed onto a ribbon. Then they clipped off one at a time and I would then tack each of 4 corners... or fold the ribbon and tack the cut 2 edges together at a corner of the granny square. I love the ones you made for me (they will have to be "mirrored") so you can read it when it is printed on fabric or ribbon. I had a terrible time trying to do that with mine but that is the way they have to be in my pictures before I can print them. Thanks Anne! XOXOXOXO, redhead/Patty

9. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Beautiful ideas. This place is such a treasure trove of "stuff". I just love it. Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty NO Problem I can fix it brb

Post Thanks / Like
    Deleted image as it was wrong..not JULY..JUNE..redoing it.
    Last edited by me2la; 06-14-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    SCRAP BOTH PAGES PATTIE..I GOOFED! I typed the month wrong..it should be June not July..I am so sorry...I will re do them tomorrow ok..I am just glad I caught it..