Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello, Fellow Crocheters.

I am a wife, mom, grandma and great-grandma from Jacksonville, NC. Born in northern NY, I moved here in 1987 and have been here ever since. Love it here for the most part.
    I have been crocheting for about 38 yrs. (self-taught) and love every minute of it. I've made lots of different things but my latest "love" is making infant dresses, hats, headbands and diaper covers. I would love to sell them but haven't had much luck other than a few.
    I retired from Lowe's Home Improvement about 4 yrs. ago and now pretty much just stay at home. I recently joined Curves and am still getting used to that.
    Hope I can help others of you with hints and helps that I have learned over the years and if I can't then I will try to find the answer you need.
    Glad to be here!!!

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! I live in Ontario, Canada and have 2 grandchildren. I enjoy this site and think you will too! Lotsa great friends, ideas, and conversations here. Will look for your posts. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! We are excited to have you here with us! Please make yourself at home and let us know if you are in need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am darling doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome , very nice to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our group! We have a lot of fun crocheting, knitting and visiting. What are you working on now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome from "Down Under" Australia....yes, its a loooong way away but not on a forum like this. Its great to be able to discuss ideas and problems and get an instant response.
    Today its cold and blowing a gale...not very pleasant to be outdoors and thats when this Forum kicks in! Havagooday!...Cinny

Post Thanks / Like
    Cinny: I am so bad. I get on this forum and go on and on. Today is very gorgeous here in Eastern WA. 6/14 was our 43rd anniversary and we went out for a nice dinner. Love when I don't have to cook and clean up. It was a real treat!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    G'day Lili....Hmm, know the addiction of getting on and leaving all the "must do" chores pushed to back of my mind. I hate housework, but has to be done as is the cooking. Our 48th anni will be in December - wonder if "HE" will remember!!!!