Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi new from Michigan

I'm new to the community and love it so far! I'm a mother of 3 and grandmother to 10. I make hand made gifts for all my grandchildren for birthdays and Christmas. I joined Crochet Talk in hopes of finding crochet patterns for boys and men in my family. They always seem to get the short end when it comes to gifts. So if anyone knows of a good place to get sweater and vest patterns for them I would love your input.

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    First howdie and welcome; an I agree male seems to fall a little short when it comes to cool crochet items. I don't have patterns or sites to share, but someone will come along soon to help.....til then happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk: I do not have boys or mens patterns but someone will. I am from Eastern WA, am 65, retired and have 2 children and 4 grandchildren. I make baby blankets and afghans for Project Linus. Sounds like with 10 grandchildren you keep very busy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by domar987 View Post
    I'm new to the community and love it so far! I'm a mother of 3 and grandmother to 10. I make hand made gifts for all my grandchildren for birthdays and Christmas. I joined Crochet Talk in hopes of finding crochet patterns for boys and men in my family. They always seem to get the short end when it comes to gifts. So if anyone knows of a good place to get sweater and vest patterns for them I would love your input.
    Hi!, I have the 'I Taught Myself To Crochet' Book by Boye. There is a child's Crewneck Pullover and a Man's Plsid Turtle Neck Sweater and a Man's Cardigan with buttons down the front.

I'm also from Michigan. I want to say 'Welcome' to all of the new comers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! We are excited to have you here with us! Please make yourself at home and let us know if you are in need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk. Hope you enjoy it here.