Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Baby Blue Whale Jewelry Box

Check out these boxes I made Don't forget to like me on facebook! I will love you forever. https://www.facebook.com/pages/croch...84619358229799
    Baby Blue Whale Jewelry Box-47-jpgBaby Blue Whale Jewelry Box-48-jpgBaby Blue Whale Jewelry Box-49-jpgBaby Blue Whale Jewelry Box-46-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Baby Blue Whale Jewelry Box-39-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Liked on FB! Very nice items you have!

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the turtle! My daughter loves turtles on anything. Can you share the patterns? That would be neat. You know, there little boxes would be great for the World's Longest Yard Sale. Faye is selling our crochet items there to raise money for our meeting in June 2014. If you would like info on the meeting, we have threads all over. If you'd like to donate items for the sale, PM Twinfaye. If you would like to share the patterns, especially the turtle, please PM me.
    Thanks so much,
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any patterns I just make things. I've read all the stuff on the forums about the sale and the 2014 trip. I just is such a bad situation, there's nothing I can do about it. My room literally consists of a blanket and pillow, my laptop and my box of crochet lol. But I'm with you in spirit!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You have no pattern for the whale & the turtle boxes. You should write them down & sell them. I'd love to be able to make something like that.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't have a pattern for these sweet boxes? You should write them down. I
    Wish I was talented to make things as I go like that. You could probably sell patterns as cute as these.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    these would look cute in a bathroom decorated in a beach scene-----nice crochet work ---I love it!
    Crochet Chickadee