Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

We Still Need Your Help for the Giant Yard Sale this year to benefit our 2014 Meeting

Hi Everyone! It's me again! Betty (Beatrice1953)
    I'm asking each and every one of our members to please help us on our Giant Yard Sale by sending items you have crocheted or knitted to Twinfaye. Each item you send should be priced and can be small, medium, or even large and sent to Faye at the following address:

Faye Hankins
    480 VanWinkle Road
    Spencer, TN 38585

Your items should reach Faye as soon as humanly possible but at the latest by July 15th.

We want each and every member of this club to feel part of the 2014 meeting in Tennessee even if you can't make it. We do need your help. Please consider this request. Thank you so very much, Betty (Beatrice1953)

2. Likes billieconrad liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got my box almost ready, need to close and address

Post Thanks / Like
    When is this yard sale?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Worlds Longest Yard Sale is being held Aug 1-4, 2013

World's Longest Yard Sale, 127 Sale and Antique Alley Yard Sale

Post Thanks / Like
    I always have trouble putting a price on my afghans. They are usually fairly intricate (even the baby "ghans"). Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    bestgammy I have trouble price as well and what I am doing is this:
    I went and found items on the internet that are for sale and look like the items that I made. For instance I have a little stuffed animal that I have found on the internet for sell for $16 $17 $18 and one person wants $40 for hers so my little price sheet will say sells for 16 to 18 on the net. On a few of them I could not find the exact item but found items similar and did the same thing. I could not find my angry birds on the net but found birds the same size and shape. and made a noted they were not angry birds just birds.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be working on some things to send Faye this week. I am hoping to have some things to her by the end of this month..as for pricing I just want to say that prices at a Yard sale is also very different from the internet..please keep that in mind. I am not saying that prices should be dirt cheap but I think the should be reasonable. That is just my humble opinion..hugs Anne

9. Likes Magnolia Blossom, DinahRoberts liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this helps any, back in May I paid $25 for a round/star shaped baby afghan 5 a craft fair. Before last Christmas, I pd $25 for one of those cute critter purses for my granddaughter. I have since bought the pattern for them. These things I bought at a Craft Fair, not a Yard Sale. I also bought crocheted dish towels at 2 for $6. I make towels with toppers sometimes & bought these to copy the pattern. The closure was different than any I have seen before.
    Hugs