Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm new. :)

Hi, My name is Avelyn. I'm turning 19 in July. I'm Me2la's (Anne's) Daughter. I'm learning how to crochet and I really want to learn how to tat. I am an artist. I hand paint t shirts and hats and I love it. It's my passion.

2. Likes Anaisa, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome; please post your work when you can....

Post Thanks / Like
    I drew this for a friend of mine last month. I'm gonna try and get some pictures of some t-shirts I made soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello, I'm new. :)-0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000for-caylala-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    That's really nice; keep up the great work and keep us posted with your progress.....

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome here! WOW! An artist! My respect. I am so far from arts but I crochet doilies. Say HELLO to Anne from larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

8. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you found us Ave..now show off your talent..don't keep these nice ladies waiting..oh and btw..I want my peacock finished..lol.

Just for the record..YES my daughter has amazing talent free hand drawing..she does mostly abstract art but it is very beautiful..I have been telling her for years she needs to do more..She also bakes cake and decorates them very nice. She once did a pie crust for a pie on thanksgiving..it was too beautiful to eat..(we did eat it..lol) I don't have her patience..and she has a keen eye ..I think she has a touch of my hubby's wierdo gene..but that is o.k..she is just twisted a little..lol..ONLY KIDDING AVE..I love you !

oh and btw..I love your picture..WHERE did you ever get such a nice head band???? lol. lol..I know I know ..I have to make you more!

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Avelyn,
    Don't you have a new baby? I say she's new still. Anne has told us about her. I remember when my daughters were that little, sleepless nights! Now I am a grandma. They grow up fast.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Larisa, ...and mom I want more headbands haha...and I will get your peacock finished, I promise. And yes I have a 3 month old baby girl named Aleah. I love her so much. the sleeplessness kills me lol, I haven't been to bed yet and it's 5:00AM
    Last edited by AveyBear; 06-09-2013 at 02:21 AM.

12. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avelyn,
    Enjoy her while you can hold her, & snuggle her. My 4 yr old grandson is "stingy" with his love. Hugs & kisses belong only to his mommie & he won't give them to anybody else. Give her a little hug from me.
    Hugs