Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello from Cranberry Twp, PA

Hi! I'm Sheila and just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently started crocheting again thanks to a friend at work who also crochets. I usually do afghans and look forward to reading ideas for new projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the link on the forum page for links and resources. You will find a lot of patterns there. Welcome and if you have pictures of your work we love seeing them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sheila and welcome..I love in NY ..right on the pa border..matter of fact Port Jervis..tri states area. We aren't too far apart lol. You have come to the best group on the internet..all of us here are very friendly and really helpful we love making new friends and helping each other. WE are also having a group meeting..next june..in Tennessee..check out the happenings ..it is gonna be a very fun weekend..so very much is planned and everyone is very excited about it..I hope to see you on the boards and look forward chatting with you..hugs Me2la/Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

We are glad you are here with us! Thanks for joining us and posting an introduction! There is a lot of great benefits here in the forums from a wonderful group of people, to tips and ideas for crocheting! If you need help finding anything - please let us know!