Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9

Post Thanks / Like

Are ya'll trying to drive me nuttier???

I received a box full of goodies, A unique afghan that is one of the round pointed ones. I've told ya'll my head is hurting and I can't think of what this is called. A baby blanket with slots for the infant seat belt. And a whole slew of pattern books. Ok, so the good part...no name. It is from TX but that is all I know. So someone fess up and people I need names on stuff!!! I am not Sherlock Holmes!! No suggested prices and no name!! Love the stuff but I'm not phototgraphing it until I know who to credit it to.

2. Likes amanda, Kathy B., Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL..you poor poor thing Faye. YOU just have the worst luck with names lately..and your poor sore head..hugs hon..NOW WHO EVER it was that sent that great great package..FESS up..I want to see the items DANG IT..lol

4. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the support Anne! My head is hurting but I am so excited that this is all coming together.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know Faye..I have never been able to meet any of my friends from the internet..not in person..I have talked to many via telephone but that is it. I am so tickled that this is happening ..and what is even nicer..I haven't been any where in years just to have fun..this is gonna be something very special for me. My hubby decide to come because May 6th will be our 25 Anniversary..his birthday is June 1st..so after the meeting we will spend a few more day somewhere (haven't decide yet) together..We never did have a real honeymoon so I have to put on my thinking cap on and come up with something nice to do after the meeting..lol

7. Likes amanda, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder who it was??????? We have a few members in TX.. Come on member,, fess up, I want to see too
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye- I think it may be Margaret/ Texas Transplant. She said she had an afghan she was gonna send you and that she didn't know what price to put on it. Is it from New Braunsfel, TX. She'll probably be along soon and let us know. I want to see pics, too. I am interested in the books. Take a close up of them, please.

10. Likes amanda, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, I'd be pulling my hair out and stomping my feet if I were you. Well, maybe not pulling my hair out, but close. I'm hugging you!! As many people said someone will fess up here just give them time to read this thread. I've got a baby afghan to send you and I promise to put my name all over it and a price too.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

12. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you're right. I'll pm her and make sure, thanks Lawana.

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have several Texans besides Lawana. Beverly is from Mansfield TX, Annette is from Houston, Delores is from Belton, TX. I know I am missing another that I know is a Texan. My brain is mush today. We had a tropical storm pass over us from the Gulf last night. Lots of rain & wind, mostly. It did spawn a couple of small tornados. No real bad damage or injuries, thank goodness. It does, however have my body in some pretty bad pain. Darn, I hate this tropical stuff.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    I still have things packaged to send to you! Just so many Drs. appointments with everyone in the house! That is so neat what people are sending you! Sorry to hear about your headaches and not having ESP! Jane I hope your weather has cleared up we are in the triple digits HOT! HOT! HOT! You can send some rain and wind this way! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!