Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures

Could someone please tell me how to transfer the pictures to post them on here?

Not the best at doing things on the comp--please make it easy LOL

Hestoria

Post Thanks / Like
    ok here goes..on threads..not new post (it is already there on new ones) go to bottom of page where is says post quick reply or GO ADVANCED..click the go advanced button. Then go to the place you type..look up a top ..you will see little paper clip icon..click it..it will open a file mangager. up to the right of that on top..it says add files..then all you have to do is select then browse where your picture is and click it..then go into file manager then insert inline..and bam you re done..below on my signature (little picture) on bottom of all my post there is a web address to my blog..it also explains on my blog how to do it here from a free photo hosting site..photobucket..good luck and let me know if you need more help ok..hugs Anne the website is on the bottom ..not the one of the little girl..I uploaded that by accident..lol when I was trying to remember how to tell you to do it.lol
    Last edited by me2la; 06-06-2013 at 02:00 PM.

3. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much!!
    I will try now---and see what happens

Hopefully my brain is still working
    after my daughters delicious dinner !!!!!

Hestoria

Post Thanks / Like
    I have most of my pics on my iPhone & haven't been able to figure out how to post them on here, so, based on what you've said, I think I'll send them to my email address & try to send them to this site that way. I hope it works!!

Post Thanks / Like
    At the top of the forum there is a button that says "Need Help". If you click it, there are wonderful step by step videos on how to do things like add pictures to your posts.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by missro007 View Post
    I have most of my pics on my iPhone & haven't been able to figure out how to post them on here, so, based on what you've said, I think I'll send them to my email address & try to send them to this site that way. I hope it works!!
    YOU can use Photobucket also..it is a free file hosting site and all you have to do is sign up for it..check out my blog for a way to upload from there..it isn't too hard..I like photo bucket only because it showes bigger pictures than the file manager here..but he file manager is great and easy also.

Pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx for another way to try this postingstuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    YOU can use Photobucket also..it is a free file hosting site and all you have to do is sign up for it..check out my blog for a way to upload from there..it isn't too hard..I like photo bucket only because it showes bigger pictures than the file manager here..but he file manager is great and easy also.

Pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    your welcome..and photo bucket generally goes on most forums..

Post Thanks / Like

pictures

Pictures-232323232fp6356_nu3357_372_43_wsnrcg388274537336nu0mrj-jpgPictures-bth_232323232fp63562_nu3357_372_43_wsnrcg373_75754336nu0mrj-jpgPictures-bth_548919980_fb58076ed6_s-jpg

Not sure if the 3 afgans came thru-if not- will try again
    Made these for three of my Grandchildren when they got married

Post Thanks / Like
    Hestoria, those are VERY pretty. You did a beautiful job with them.--Jan