Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

If you have booked a reservation please read this!!

There has been a mix up in the reservations. The bookings have not gone thru the right person and the people who have made reservations have not been placed under our contract so they have not gotten the lodgings that we have reserved. So please call back and ask for Connie or Linda and tell them what you have reserved and she will change you to our contract. There are more options under our contract and some of you will be able to get lakeside cabins that weren't able to. I have reserved the pet friendly rooms and cabin so if you are bringing a pet call fast to reserve the few options avaiable. I'm sorry that there was a mix up but if you call back and speak to one of these ladies we can get it straightened out.Please also tell Kaye what you have reserved.

2. Likes justplainjudy, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to call now..thanks for the heads up

Post Thanks / Like
    my cabin is booked hubby is going with me he said he can fish for 3 days NO PROBLEM
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL..I told Rose today if my husband decides to come instead of my niece he is gonna go back to work and tell his guy friends he spent a entire weekend with HOOKERS..lol..I told him he better not..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I want him to!! He will need to explain how he handled a big group of hookers. How funny would that be???

Post Thanks / Like
    OH Faye..Curt is great..trust me ..he don't need to fish for any fish tales..he can tell some whoppers..lol. I can see it now..He will be telling the guys he was our yarn pimp..lol..He once told our kids he was in the Army in EAST Virginia..lol..They believed him till they found out that there is NO east virginia..only Virginia and WV...and then they where shocked to find..HE WAS NEVER IN THE ARMY..lol..he is a cut up sometimes..lol