Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

My name is Sam I do not crochet a lot because I do not understand it. I have been making some barbie clothes lately and I have been doing better. I find myself really liking all the different granny squares. I was happy to find this site, and hope maybe I can learn more about crochet so I can enjoy it much more!!

2. Likes Anaisa, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the best crochet group on the web! We are all friendly and fun loving here and would be glad to help out in anyway we can. So come on in and post away..read post..feel free to ask questions..some one is always around and will answer. Don't be shy..just jump right in. There are doilie makers..crochet filet makers..chart crochet makers..and all around anything anytime crocheters..so you came to the right place..grab a hook and your favorite drink or snack and ask anything you like. Big hugs Anne aka Me2la

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sam. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Sam,

Hello and welcome to the crochet community! We are glad you are here and if you hang around here long enough, I am sure you will pick up some helpful tips and all! Please make yourself at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sam! allfreecrochet.com has many granny square patterns from easy to experienced. Check it out if you feel like it. Let us know how your projects progress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, glad you joined us! Please join us in the Beginning Crochet group. It's found under Community at the top of the page, click on it and click again on Group, scroll until you find the Beginning Crochet group. We would love for you to join. We also have monthly challenges...see you there! Please explore and join other groups that interest you!~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Sam. So glad you joined us. I started out with granny squares and that was many, many moons ago. You can buy some cotton yarn at WM and make your squares out of it and use them for dishcloths if you don't want to make an afghan. Don't be shy. Oh, BTW there are really good tutorials on youtube. Just type in what you want ( Google) and take your pick.