Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting To Know You: My 10 Favorite Things - Thread Two

I'm so happy to have found this forum, and to have met so many wonderful people. Someone posted a thread about meeting the family, where we could share photo's of our families, and get to know each other better that way (put faces to names, etc.) I really liked that idea, and would love to know more about you.
    So here's the thing. I'll share 10 of my favorite things, and you do the same! Go ahead and copy my list if you like.

1. My favorite color:
    2. My favorite craft:
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet:
    4. Favorite cuisine:
    5: Favorite beverage:
    6. Favorite sweet:
    7. Favorite TV Show:
    8: Favorite pet:
    9: Favorite flower:
    10. Favorite apparel:

1. My favorite color: I can't pick just one, I love pink and green!

2. My favorite craft: Okay, I have to say crochet, because it helps keep me sane, right? But I also enjoy pen and ink sketching, watercolors, and paper crafts, just to mention a few. I love making my own cards to include with gifts!

3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: I like to go for walks on the beach, or along the inter-coastal. My favorite indoor activity is reading!

4. Favorite cuisine: Chocolate! No, no, no, can't say that! Okay, Italian and Chinese. I love my pasta and I love stir fries! Too bad they don't like me!

5: Favorite beverage: You'll almost always find me with a cup of coffee beside me (decaf, please) or gatorade or V8, because of my dietary restrictions. I love sweet tea, too (hey, I'm a southern belle at heart!).

6. Favorite sweet: If I can't have a box of Cela's Chocolate Covered Cherries, or a big old Whitman's Sampler, then I'd have to pick the dark chocolate peanut M&M's.

7. Favorite TV Show: Oh geez, we don't have regular TV, we have the Roku box, but when we DID, I loved all the CSI shows!

8: Favorite pet: My three ferrets, of course!

9: Favorite flower: Oh no, don't ask me to name just one! I love lily of the valley, which we can't grow here in Florida, violets, gardenia's, and jasmine.

10. Favorite apparel: If I'm at home, you'll find me in loose shorts and a tank top, year round. Now don't look at me like that! I live in Florida, after all, but even when we lived in the frozen north, if I was at home, I was wearing shorts and a tank top! I like to be comfortable, what can I say?

~~~~~~~
    Okay, your turn! Share your favorites, please? Now don't make me beg!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping this up for those who want to continue discussion - when I copied the post, it placed it back in the April posts in General Chat.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    At the end of this..I am waiting..I am gonna make a pdf with everyones name and favorites..I will post it up for those who want a copy..this will definitely be handy to have!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love thread #30
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    At the end of this..I am waiting..I am gonna make a pdf with everyones name and favorites..I will post it up for those who want a copy..this will definitely be handy to have!
    Yes , yes , please do that. I have already copied 11 pages! I am going to put them in a notebook so I can refer to them when I want to. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo, Patty

PS i have to use a magnifying glass to read them unfortunately!!!
    Last edited by redhead; 06-04-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara, maybe some others will join in..
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started it last night and I am increasing the size a bit for better reading..so Patty it should help. I will probably finish the other thread some time today..butlike I said ...I am going to see how many more post here..I want a COMPLETE list.lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, will you add to Pets my dog Emma and my cats Boo and Gidget instead of me miss reading the thing and putting pet peeves. What a dope I am. I was obviously in a mood when I answered or I would not have seen Pet as Peeve! LOL! Oh MY!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Barby I promise to put your proper pets down..lol..but you are in good company..I do stuff like that all the time..my hair is gray now..but I was blond when little...the roots wrap around my brain still at times and I forget or don't know what I am doing..lol .

Post Thanks / Like
    1. blue
    2. crochet
    3. read
    4. chinese
    5. coffee
    6. chocolate
    7. American Greed, Criminal Minds
    8. cats
    9. lilacs
    10. t-shirt and jeans

I just like to be comfortable. I am now at an age where I can just do what I want and not have to please everyone around me.

14. Likes Kitty, me2la liked this post