Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New to CrochetTalk!

If you have any helpful tips to get me started, please share! ~Becca

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi & welcome! Grab a comfy chair and some snackies because you're going to be here a while

4. Likes Becca9969 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Becca! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes Becca9969 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    First howdie, and welcome; second, what are you interested in crocheting?

8. Likes Becca9969 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome..just jump right in..we are all friendly here..and love to see new friends. We share all kinds of stuff to patterns and help to our lives..it is the best group on the web..so come on and join us..Main chat or general chit chat is good for new post..but what I do is hit the new post button on the top left of the page..and start answering post..love that button. When i want to post something new..I hit forum and go into one of the forums that the subject is about..hope this helps ya. if you need tips on crocheting..just post away..we all love to answer post here..and I am sure someone will respond..hope to see you and glad you found us..hugs Anne aka Me2la

10. Likes Becca9969 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome! One of my favorite things I have learned is the Russian Join. If you look it up on You Tube there are videos that show you exactly how to do it. It basicly is a way to join two pieces of yarn without having to tie a knot. So if you are changing color or just joining the same color no more knots and it won't come undone. It is the best thing since sliced bread.

You are gonna love it here on Crochet Talk everyone is so friendly and ready to help out it is just amazing. And there isn't any of that nastyiness that goes on sometimes. These women are great! I've never read a cruel word yet and I've been on since Sept last year every day. And helpful! Oh My! I have learned a lot! Hope to see you posting asking questions giving advice and just plain having fun on here. I hope to be chatting with you soon.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

12. Likes N/A, Becca9969 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Becca,

Hello and welcome! The forums is full of ideas and tips, so you are welcome to take a look around. And let us know if you have need of anything! Thanks for joining us!

14. Likes Becca9969 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Becca and Welcome : What are yours loves of crafting?? I crochet, P. Canvas, sew a little rtc. Love to hear more and pic of any of them. Visit our forms and Groups get acquainted with the finest gal and Guys. See you soon CT Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the msg, Anaisa! Is there a way to reply to everyone at once? I have been crocheting since I was 10 (a long time to me now). I really have a passion for crocheting afghans - mostly gifts but I have started making and collecting them to give to charity. I just can't decide where I want them to go yet! I'm leaning towards the foster care program but then I see everyone in OK that has lost everything and think maybe I should figure out how to get my stuff out there. What is it that you are interested in?
    Last edited by Becca9969; 06-05-2013 at 05:03 AM.

17. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, BarbySue! I saw that Russian Join on Facebook - just haven't tried it yet!