Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Memorial Day Fun Run

Here is some pictures of my grandkids today at the Memorial Day Fun Run at the park. It was a mile run for the younger kids and the dads who ran with their little ones. My grand 3 grandsons are in orange shirts (boys) and Gracie is in the green shirt. I wish I had some of their energy!! My G-Kids are number 213, 214.215 and 216. Kyle wore his # on the back of his shirt. Attachment 4678Attachment 4679Attachment 4680 One picS is of the beginning of the race where everyone is ready to go!!! One of the pics shows daddy and daughter coming to the finish line. One of the other ones shows My son and wife with the kids after they finished the race. Most of the kids in orange go the same school with my grandkids and they are all friends. It was so much fun today! Friday I got to go to the 5th grade graduation ceremony and that was fantastic. Next year Marcus will not be at the same school with his brothers and sister, He will attend the school I graduated from in 1950. It is a new building but the same school. I think that is so neat!!! Attachment 4681Attachment 4682Please excuse me if I end up with 2 sets of pictures , I did this once and then lost it all and had to do it all over again!!
    Last edited by redhead; 05-27-2013 at 04:13 PM.

2. Likes libertylady64, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like a fun day for the kids and parents nice to see them doing family things my granddaughter does things like that with her 1 1/2 year old
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Patty, what a beautiful family you have!! Your pride and love comes through so strongly when you talk about them!!