Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

wha are your plans for this weekend

I know this is late considering that today is Saturday but was wondering what everyone is planing to do this weekend
    I had to work today and again tomorrow but I have Monday off and plan to relax and enjoy and maybe go and visit a friend on my day off.
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 05-25-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be working the entire weekend. It's ok, though, since my family will be on a week's long vacation in less than a month. I don't mind working so my co-workers are able to enjoy their families.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing a little work, and also helping a friend do some things in his garden and on his house. Also, spending some time with the kids. Thanks for asking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't have anything planned ..but did have company..my cousin Georgianna and my Aunt Mary and Uncle George came by and brought me my auntie Mary's yarn..she no longer can crochet..sigh..so she passed me some skiens..woo hoo..I LOVE YOU AUNTIE..lol..I think I will make her something with it..not sure yet..but see what I can come up with. It was great seeing family..my aunt got to hold my grand daughter ..and I took a picture..she is Aleahs great great aunt..I love picture like that..now I have to get it off my phone and do something special with it...I think I will do a layout with it..I still do my digital scraping too..I think it will be nice..I hope every had/has a great weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the generations photos too. its neat to see them my family has a 5 generation photo. it has grandma and grandpa thier son and his wife grandson and his wife great granddaughter and her husband and great great grand son.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is so much easier now to take photos ..cell phones and such..when my kids where little or when I grew up camera's wheren't always available..I can remember my parents old kodac camera..instamatic..lol..the film took forever to be developed..lol..ah the good old days..lol My grand mother held my daughter before she passed away..my grandma saw atleast 5 generations..she was 94 and was married at 14..I am the last of 5..so it is interesting to me..I am a great great auntie also..I am only 54..we will see if I can make it to great great great..lol..

Post Thanks / Like
    Spent the weekend going to a festival with my friends and SO. Now today I'm going to go to dinner with my SO and aunt... maybe my mom I dunno, because it's my bday today.

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter and her family were supposed to come for dinner tonight, but she cancelled until tomorrow. She's getting ready to move next week, and her hubby needed to go to the new house and assemble some new beds for the kids. She didn't want to slow him down once he finally got motivated, lol.

Since they aren't coming, I can spend the day working on my latest projects, Sun Hats for her little girls. Here is a picture of what I'm making. I'm using a Bernat Cotton varigated yarn in pink, white and yellow, and then the brims will be solid pink.

They are looking really cute so far.

wha are your plans for this weekend-crochet-sun-hat-600x398-jpg
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    very cute buggainok

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBhaven View Post
    very cute buggainok
    Thank you. It's a great pattern, easy and works up quickly. That's a good thing, since I have to make 3 of them! My daughter has 7 children, 2 boys and 5 girls. The hats are for the youngest 3 girls.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama