Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Kathy B's Pop Can Cover Revised with ruffle pdf

Hi all..I made this for Kathy since she was so very kind and shared her pattern with all of us. I created a new pdf..the one on thread did not have the addition of the ruffled edge for easy take off for those with arthritis..this one does. I also include the picture. It is a 2 page pdf..but can be printed ..kk.. hugs Anne

Attachment 4627

2. Likes Irishjl, Kathy B., Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so so cool, thanks for sharing, I will be making some to take on camping trips, to keep the dust and dirt out...Up here with the 4 wheelers while camping lots of dirt gets stirred up so think will be a nice additional when we are out. Thanks again for sharing your pattern and idea.

4. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne- Thank you so much!
    Becky- That's a great idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, Thank You! Your a sweetheart <3 These are great, easy and fast.. I've made up a doz. already. used mine today when I went garage selling. didn't have to worry about bugs when I was out of the car..I added another picture to the one I posted, I have alot of different ruffles on them. check them out.. Hugs Kathy, I also posted on facebook and going to put them in my album on facebook with the rest of the things I crocheted.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy