Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all, I'm Carol from Carson City, NV.

I am new to crochet. I can do very easy patterns without any help but that's about it. I get confused on the patterns. I try hard to follow directions, but I do better when someone shows me rather than trying to tell me. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol and welcome. I am new too but not to crochet and knitting. There are lots of videos on You Tube for crocheting. I would rather have someone show me as well instead of reading. What kinds of patterns have you made?

Post Thanks / Like
    Carol,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! We are all here to help you in any way we can!

And yes, we do have lots of videos posted in our links and resources that were made by people who listed helps on youtube.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbie, Nice to meet you. I have made one huge afghan, one baby blanket, working on finishing a 2nd afghan and some pot holders and a hat. Thanks for the tip about utube. I only think of that site as video central for kids. LOL I'm going to try it before I go to bed. I would like to make my family scarves, hats and mittens or fingerless gloves. How about you? What do you like the best? I would really like to learn some fancier stitches.