Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Wave placemat pattern

I found a picture of a beautiful placemat on pinterest. I also found a Youtube video of it but it is in a different language. Does anyone have this pattern in English?

It is on the Redneval-LAVENDER blog and it is a wave pattern done in taupe, pink and cream. I can't seem to upload the picture of it. I would appreciate any help.
    Thank you

I was confused as to how to add a picture but it looks as though I did get it done.
    Attached Images Attached Images Wave placemat pattern-screen-shot-2013-05-20-8-03-22-am-jpg 
    Last edited by Karen Hope; 05-20-2013 at 05:22 AM. Reason: more info

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen, I'm bumping this up so hopefully someone can help you, I looked and found her blog, but no pattern that was linked to the pics. But I could of missed them. Could you post the link if you found a pattern? Even if the u-tube video might be of help, especially if it shows how she did it.

If you have Google Chrome, it will ask if you want to translate, sometimes, it isn't 100% good translation, but better than most translations out there that I have found. Plus, I think I have some info on Chez symbols that may be of help

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to a Youtube video but it is in a foreign language.
    Hopefully someone can translate it. I did translate the blog where I found the pattern but there was no pattern.