Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Sashay Yarn Purse

Help, can anyone give me a link for a video on how to crochet a sashay ruffled purse? That is my next challenge. I finished a wine bottle cover and it turned out really great. I'm really proud. I appreciate all the wonderful advice.

2. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sassy,

Congratulations on your successful wine bottle project!

The very best way to find anything on the Internet is to do a simple search. If you enclose your search phrase in quotation marks, you are asking for all those words not just any of these words. So, if you go to your address bar and type sashay yarn crochet purse pattern video you would get any page that uses the word sashay OR yarn OR crochet OR purse OR pattern OR video. If you use quotation marks: "sashay yarn crochet purse pattern video", you are directing the search to look for sashay AND yarn AND crochet AND purse AND pattern AND video. It is a good habit to be as specific as you can on the first search in case you get what you are looking for right away. If the first search is not fruitful, drop one of the words and search again.

Have I put you into one of comas that people get when I get too technical? I did a search and found a pretty pattern (not a video):
    Amy's Crochet Creative Creations: Crochet Sashay Yarn Purse

Red Heart makes Sashay yarn and they do have some patterns including one for one of the ugliest purses I have ever seen.

It might be a good idea to find a pattern for a purse you like and look for a video on how to crochet with Sashay yarn generally, not a specific sashay yarn purse video.

I would love to hear how your project turns out, so keep us up-to-date!

4. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Barbless. I didn't know this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sassy, where did you get the pattern for the wine bottle thing?

Post Thanks / Like
    that is AWESOME..I loved the skirt too..thinking of making one for Aleah..thanks so much for the link..I so got it SAVED!