Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Butterfly Magnets

Amy's DIY Frugal Life Blog
    https://amysdiyfrugallife.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Those are really cute! I will save to my favorites so I can print whenever I get our printer fixed or get a new one! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are darling!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    Thanks! Those are really cute! I will save to my favorites so I can print whenever I get our printer fixed or get a new one! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!
    I think I would have severe withdrawal pains if my printer quit working. I use it a lot. Mandy, check out the Kodak printers at Wal-Mart. Thats what I've got and am really pleased with it. The ink for it is cheaper than most of the others. We have a HP copier and went to Office Depot to get ink and it was like $80-$90 for ink. We didn't buy it.Gonna retire that copier.

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an Epson printer and I am happy with it. I found ink refills on Ebay that were about a 10th of what Epson cartridges cost at Walmart or Staples. I got 16 cartridges forI think it was $16 it was incredible. The printer does give me a hard time when I first put them and it doesn't recognise them but if I turn it off and on it finally says ok. I print so many patterns I was having to be really selective and I don't like that.

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We are looking for a new one! My husband says I print to much, I only print 6 days a week LOL! I have no idea how much I print! I am going crazy without a printer especially if I have to write the pattern down! I was gone when it stopped working, so how could I have broke it? I think it missed me printing and broke because I wasn't there paying attention to it LOL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

10. Likes BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Epson printers are a work horse! We have had one for years and years and is just now giving us a little trouble. My husband refuses to give up on it. LOL I use a Cannon for pictures as I am very picky how my pictures turn out. So I use it and he uses his Epson.

I'm starting a notebook to put all the patterns I have made in to organize them instead of throwing them in a drawer.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a HP printer and I love. This is the second one I had.