Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

17 colorful granny square ebook

Hi I'm looking for the free ebook of 17 colorful granny squares. I stared on one and made about six of them. Silly me did not print the pattern. Anyway, my computer crashed, in order to fix the problem everything had to get dumped. So there goes my granny square pattern. If anyone out there knows where to get this free ebook or have it, that would be so kind to share. I have looked on all the free websites, I was thinking it was on allfreecrochet site but had no luck.
    I would take a photo to post but I haven't been successful in the past on posting photos on this blog. The measurements of the square is 10 1/2 x 10 1/2...this might ring a bell hopefully. Thank you for all your help.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at all my down loads and could not find 17 granny e book. Just got computer out of shop today and they may have removed it. Not sure. This is what I found-Never Ending Granny Afghan e-book.
    http://www.all free crochet
    I will look at some I have printed later. I sure thought it was from All Free Crochet.
    Hope you find it.

3. Likes joseybrown liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I found what you are looking for. It was at allfreecrochet.com. Here is the link: Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans | AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
    Hope this helps.--Jan

5. Likes joseybrown liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Jan! This is probably what she is looking for. I downloaded some of the e-books, too. Thanks for your help! Lawana

7. Likes joseybrown liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome, Lawana. For some reason, I don't seem to have a problem finding things that people want. All I do is put in Free Crochet .............. and then whatever it is they are looking for. Invariably it pops up. Hope this helps people when they are looking for patterns. It has helped me immensely.--Jan

9. Likes Magnolia Blossom, joseybrown liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, you guys are the greatest. Thanks so much for helping me. lesson learned will print out from now on, hehe. Have a blessed day!

11. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for helping out! :0)