Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for yarn

I found a cute pattern in an old "crochet world" mag. It is a wall hanging. One color is red heart flesh - looks peachy. But I can't find it or anything like it. Since it is for a wall hanging it doesn't have to be soft. Thanking you ll in advance.
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried the yarn company sites? Red Heart Yarn | Yarn, Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns or Lion Brand Yarn or caronyarn.com ? I would start there and then try www.annie'scatalog.com and if you don't find it there I will leave the other sites to someone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you t.f. I tried red heart, lion but I'll look at the others u mentioned.

Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will look through my stash...would you be willing to pay for shipping if I do find any?

Post Thanks / Like
    Try Knitting Warehouse, they have the best prices and lots of yarn. What weight yarn are you looking for, sport, worsted, chunky?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a light country peach yarn that I got at Hobby Lobby( It's a Caron Simply Soft yarn-6 oz). I also have some lighter peach color( about a skein and a little bit) and some a bit darker and a bit thicker yarn( a very small skein)