Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Special Thanks to Magnolia Blossom

Thank you so much Lawanna for the lovely bookmark you sent me. What a thoughtful thing to do. I will think of you often when using it.

I hope the chart will work out for you.

Again thank you.
    Judi G

2. Likes N/A, GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judi how nice a Bookmark is nice to have in the kitchen, where ever you read a Book. Magnolia Blossom may we peek at the nice gift ?? HUGS
    Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    AWWWWWWW, Judy. You are embaressaing me. lol Glad you like it. You were kind to me and I believe what goes around comes around.
    Susan, It's just a bookmark made out of no. 10 cotton thread. I don't know how to post a pic or I would. Hugs to you all! Lawana
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 05-14-2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to see I am not the only one who has problems with posting pics on the computer, I don't even have a working camera at the time and always have to have my daughter take pics with hers. One of these days I'll be in this decade and then they will have moved on to something else I am sure.

My granddaughter has put her order in for crochet bookmarks now, she loved the one you made, but I told her that was my gift from a special friend and I'll make her some of her own.....hah. You have to watch those granddaughters you know, they like to borrow and not give back. tee hee.

Have a good day stitching.
    Judi G.

7. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post