Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Simple Pleasures are Priceless

What brings you joy? Puts a smile on your face? Causes you to sigh? Cry just because...? Puts you in a relaxed mood? Those just might be your simple pleasures!

It's time to share! What are your simple pleasures in life?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work online, but I also sometimes like to get on Facebook and relax playing some online games to unwind. I just got on the other day after being off for about 1 and 1/2 years. I just have to watch to make sure I am getting my other things done (which usually I do).

Also, it is nice to see my kids cheerful and carefree. They each have been pretty good kids and it warms my heart as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    My list is endless, here's the beginning of it:

*good laugh *spending time with my family *seeing others reaching goals *scent of roses(especially ones that I grow) *eating fresh veggies from my garden *growing pretty flowers *smiling *encouraging others *appreciating others *reading a good book *learning, learning and more learning- new skills, crafts, love words, information about many subjects *friendships *flavored coffee *playing word games *SHOPPING and so much more!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

5. Likes Kathy B., Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hearing my husband bust out laughing, our quiet time in the back yard in the evening, watching the birdfeeders, watching a really good movie, reading a good book, playing with and petting our dogs and cats, being on the computer are just a few of the things that keep me grounded and relaxed.

Thanks for asking.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

7. Likes Butterflyrose, Kathy B., Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love getting a good run of teasing going and laughing manically as I think up another thing to tease about. I love when my puppies do something silly and I have to laugh at them. I love receiving a little gift and knowing it came from a friend that cares about me. But I especially love finding a little something to make and sending it to a friend to give them a lift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spending time with my fids.

Simple Pleasures are Priceless

And of course spending time with my SO - especially going to parks, beaches, just hanging out.

10. Likes Butterflyrose, Kathy B., Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many but some of my favorites
    a cup of coffee and watching a sunrise.
    drinking a cup of coco and watching snow fall
    having my kids home
    taking a nap on a rainy day
    A cold glass of Ice Tea on a hot summer night
    taking a drive in the country on a stary night
    a favorite memory that always makes me smile
    When I was little we usta go to grandma and grandpa's house and I would wake up and sit next to the stair case my knees pulled up to my chin. I would sit there and just listen to the grown ups talking upstairs. Their voices seemed to float down the stairs and I would try and figure out who was upstairs drinking coffee at that kitchen table. IT was pretty easy to tell most of the time Aunt Linda and the Twins Aunt Carolyn and Aunt Marilyn had very destictive giggles and all I had to do is wait for them to giggle. As soon as I would hear Uncle Harold say Sam hell ! I would know that Uncle Eddie had just licked his fingers and smeared uncle Harold's glasses. Which always got a laugh from grandpa. I knew mom would be up there cuz you could smell the bacon and that means there was biscuts and gravy, bacon, eggs, sausage and fried potatoes. one of the uncles was manning the toaster. IF I heard a Sam Hell George that was mom and one of her brothers would be trying to sneak some bacon and it was just a matter of hearing the yelp to know who it was. after I would decided that I had it all figured out who was upstairs I would sneak up the stairs and try to sneak in to the kitchen and get as close as I could with out being seen to grandpa so i could get my morning hug from him first. I always got caught by someone else before I got to Grandpa. After all the hugs I would see how many of the uncles and aunts I was right about.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes a good cup of coffee shared with a friend.
    the sound of laughter of a child
    my granddaughter anytime puts me in a good mood
    peaceful evenings sitting on the stoop with someone like my husband when he is not working
    cooking a big dinner for my family and watching them enjoy it.
    long chats on the phones with friends.
    being online with my friends here at ct
    watching old movies
    laughing so hard my sides hurt..I can't breath and I want to pee myself..lol.
    hugging a loved one including my friends..even online. (I hug people because personally I think life is too short not to show you care)
    OH YEAH..I ICE CREAM CONE on a hot summers day..lol.

OH ONE MORE..I love moments that I can just be my goofy self..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya'all have some good ones! I just love reading these.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

14. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loved reading this Thread today But my world is going places I better just enjoy your chats. Thank you for a warm feeling as my 2 Pm friends are under the weather SAD!!!!

16. Likes Kathy B. liked this post